How To Cut-Your-Crypto Tax
And Build Tax Efficient Wealth Faster And Easier Than You Thought Possible...
What’s Your Biggest Personal Or Business Expense?…
Most people say: “Rent” or “my mortgage,” “debt,” “my bills,” “saving for retirement,” “saving for my child’s college education,” etc.
…For most people their greatest expense in their lifetime is taxes!
- I constantly see people spend very little time on tax planning reduce taxes. However, this is often the highest leverage activity to maximize personal finances and build long-term wealth.
- You probably know, small changes can make a huge difference in the amount of Crypto tax you pay each year. If you’re a Crypto investor, trader, miner, DeFi participant, there are a number of ways you can legally and safely cut-your-crypto tax.
FREE Crypto Tax Video Reveals:
- Top 18 Crypto Tax Loopholes To Legally Cut-Your-Crypto Tax Right Now!
- “The Real Secret To Choose The Best Crypto Tax Accountant For You” – This 11 Point Checklist Removes Out The Noise. Its Helps You Focus On What’s Most Important To Your Financial/Crypto Tax Needs
Is Your Experience With CPAs And Accountants Like Mine?...
My name is Mark Robert, Crypto Tax Accountant and Advisor. I currently hold the Advanced Crypto Tax Expert (ACT-E) professional accounting designation.
Prior to my 17 years as a tax accountant (and 5 years as a Crypto tax accountant)…
…I had a fast-growing company in the test prep industry.
23 years ago, I discovered tiny changes (to what I was already doing) and small actions could result in paying thousands of dollars less in taxes each yea
Why The Biggest Tax Mistake Is To Doing Your Own Accounting And Tax Returns...
- Most people are concerned about making tax mistakes (and worried about the IRS) when doing their own accounting and taxes.
- Is reading the IRS tax code at 2:30am in the morning to answer solve tax problems a good idea (for a non-tax professional)? — It might not be good if you want to avoid tax mistakes.
- Is spending 10-27 of hours each month doing your own tax and accounting work the best use of your time? — It certainly isn’t good for your stress-level or mental health. (Especially if you have more important things to do.)
- Most people want their accountant or CPA to “handle it” if there’s a Crypto tax mistake. — Especially when the “IRS has questions!”
A Common Problem With Most Accountants And CPA Firms (You Must Avoid)
The test preparation company (I managed 23 years ago) hired an accounting firm. I discovered the CPA accountant (and his staff) were cramming hundreds and hundreds of tax returns through each tax season.
Obviously, the business and individual taxpayer returns were not getting the attention they needed. (Later I found out the vast majority of tax preparers and accounting firms operate the same way!)
Is The Accounting Firm You Hire Outsourcing Your Tax Return To India?
Some CPA firms and accountants send their tax returns and bookkeeping to an outsourcing firm in India.
Has This Happened To You?...
- Notes and instructions I provided always seemed to get missed each tax season.
- I’d also notice obvious tax mistakes I’d have to address. It was frustrating.
- One year they filed my tax returns in the WRONG state (a state I last lived in 2 years prior)!
I was paying a very high price for this.
Few CPAs And Accountants Help You Tax Plan Or Reduce Your Taxes
The CPA never helped me do tax planning or apply legal strategies to reduce my taxes…
…Wasn’t that what I was paying them to do?
My Promise To You...
My Mission Statement And Purpose
You see, I’m completely aware of common annoyances and frustrations in working with CPAs and tax accountants, so I make sure your experience is different!
- You get personalized, focused attention on all your tax matters (as my client). — I ensure nothing is missed.
- YOU quickly achieve the specific ‘Crypto Financial Success RESULTS’ you want. – (I’m here to assist you all 12 months of the year.)
- If you experienced poor service, hassles, tax return mistakes and poor personality of a former tax preparer, you deserve much better!
You Can Cut-Your-Crypto Tax
- You get all legal Crypto loopholes you qualify for per IRS tax code. — I identify all legal deductions and tax breaks that apply to your circumstances. I use 100% legally allowed strategies to cut-your-crypto tax.
- Your tax returns and accounting will be 100% accurate and correctly done! (I take the extra time to go through your situation and tax return with a “fine toothed brush.” I do multiple 2nd and 3rd “comprehensive quality checks.” — You’re 100% guaranteed no errors of any kind!
Does Your Tax Accountant Help You Reduce Your Taxes?...
...Or Just A Historian Telling You What Already Happened -- At Tax Time, When It's Too Late?
- My CPA or Tax Preparer doesn’t help me reduce my Crypto or other taxes.
- I feel I’m probably paying more than my fair share and am leaving tax savings on the table.
- Your Crypto tax accountant Mark Robert holds the Advanced Crypto Tax Expert (ACT-E) professional tax and accounting designation.
- You can get “proactive Crypto tax planning” services with highly effective Crypto tax reduction strategies. (This is 5-10 times more effective than trying to save in taxes when the tax year is over at tax time!)
- Plus, you get easy and regular access to our Crypto tax CPAS and accountants to address any tax questions or concerns you may have (each month) over the tax year.
- You build tax efficient Crypto wealth 12 months per year on a consulting and coaching basis. (You will NOT wait until tax time when it’s too late to do any tax reduction planning/strategy).
This is one way we help you cut-your-crypto tax.
Crypto Taxation Is Murky, Has Gray Areas And Can Be Confusing
- I’m confused on murky and gray areas in the Crypto tax code as it pertains to my situation and capital gains tax.
- I’m not confident what deductions and tax breaks I can take. I don’t want to get in trouble. However, I want to pay more tax than I really owe.
- All Crypto tax decisions must meet “Reasonable Basis” and “Substantial Authority” standards or the IRS could mark your tax return “frivolous” or “fraudulent.”
- Don’t take chances. By working with a Crypto accountant or CPA specialized in Crypto taxation, you’ll save massive time and take this stress out of your life.
- Your entire situation and tax return will go through a 73-point check. This makes sure you’re NOT leaving any tax deductions or tax breaks on the table.
- If you do not want to read and study Cryptocurrency tax law and tax code for 110-170 hours per year (like we do) and take graduate school tax and accounting courses, hire a Crypto tax accountant to ELIMINATE-this-hassle.
You sleep well at night. You might even save a chunk in taxes each year
Eliminate Crypto Tax Mistakes And Sleep Well At Night
- I’m worried about making Crypto tax mistakes and creating headaches like audits, big fines, penalties and interest.
- My previous accountant missed my special notes/instructions. Luckily, I caught the oversight. I don’t want to deal with that again. It’s so frustrating.
- There are many Crypto tax mistakes made my individuals doing their own tax work. — Even professional tax preparers and CPAs who NOT specialized in Crypto taxation regularly make tax errors!
- There’s a lot of room for errors in applying the IRS tax code to your situation and completing an accurate tax return. Just the Crypto accounting could easily get messed up and result in paying more crypto taxes than you really owe.
- You can stir-clear of tax mistakes caused by “do-it-yourself” tax decisions.
- Take anxiety off your plate. — Delegate and outsource your tax problems to me…so you can stop worrying!
- Achieve ‘peace of mind‘ by getting your Crypto tax accounting and taxes “airtight” (so you prevail in the event of an audit). — Use a highly competent Crypto tax accountant to handle it all for you
Does Your Accountant Have Expertise Or Specialize In Cryptocurrency?
My previous/current accountant didn’t seem too experienced or knowledgeable about Cryptocurrency. I’m concerned there could be tax mistakes or I paid more tax on my Crypto than I should have.
- Don’t take chances with a generalist CPA or tax preparer.
- Your tax return, Crypto activities and personal circumstances (at Results Tax Accountants) are put through a 73-point check to make sure you’re NOT leaving any tax deductions or tax breaks on the table.
- Have doubts about your former tax preparer? — I can do an in-depth review of your previous tax returns for errors. I’ll do a detailed analysis to make sure you didn’t pay more than you owed or have a mathematical loss you can use to reduce your tax. — If mistakes are discovered they can be amended before issues are raised by the IRS or state tax dept.
- 5 years ago, I discovered most generalist CPAs and accountants have little or no knowledge of Crypto taxation, how to accurately complete a virtual currency tax return nor how to help you cut-your-crypto tax.
- Each week I spot screaming Crypto tax errors from client’s previous CPA we have to amend to avoid potential IRS problems.
- We’ve been helping Crypto clients for over 5 years in Crypto (and over 17 years in personal and business taxation). I’ll be happy to see if we’re a good fit for you.
Just schedule appointment for a brief chat.
(It’s quick, friendly and no stress!)
Don't Settle For Your Typical Accountant
- Does your current accountant or CPA operate their firm like a mass production tax return factory? (Trying to cram in hundreds or even thousands of tax returns?)…
…Then you no time for you, often with important details overlooked?
- You ONLY get minimal essentials done (to keep the IRS satisfied)…but you likely leave a lot of tax savings behind?
I’m NOT trying to cram in hundreds of tax returns each season because:
1.) We take much less clients/much less ‘tax return only clients’ and
2.) Our main business activity is Crypto tax consulting and tax reduction planning. (NOT just tax returns.)
Get 'Airtight' Crypto Transaction Accounting - That Stands Up To An Audit
- I have thousands of Crypto transactions.
- The Crypto software I’ve been using is tedious, has aggravating bugs and incompatibility issues.
- Last year I tried using a bookkeeper to help me, but they really didn’t know cryptocurrency.
- Now I’m a stuck trying to get my crypto activity in order to prepare my tax return.
- Reconciling these transactions can be mind-boggling even for a university-trained accountant with many years of experience.
- If you do not want to be up at 2:30am figuring-out why the software is full of glitches that require awkward workarounds, spreadsheet gymnastics only to discover it’s incompatible with various exchanges and crypto types, we can do it all for you.
Just ask. (I’m here to help you!)
- You achieve ‘peace of mind’ and sleep well at night.
- You have a team of seasoned, highly competent and specialized Crypto tax accountants and CPAs.
- You will get it ALL done for you ‘under one roof’ (and done right) — So you do NOT have to do-it-yourself (or hire multiple people).
- My one-on-one Crypto tax help frees up your time. Stay focused on what you’re good at. (And I’ll solve your Crypto tax and accounting headaches!)
- You can’t build tax efficient wealth if you spend 20-130 hours per year figuring all this out yourself. — Then explaining it to the IRS or state tax dept if they have questions!
Save a HUGE amount of Time and potentially Cut-Your-Crypto Tax now!
Deadlines are everywhere for tax strategies and tax savings. You deserve drop anxiety, frustration and mind-numbing hassle of virtual currency transaction accounting and being in tax compliance with the IRS and your state tax dept.
What Is DeFi Crypto? Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Explained for Beginners Decentralized finance, or DeFi for short, is a term that’s starting to pop up in